August 6 is Wiggle Your Toes Day: Foot Care Tips
August 4, 2022
Here are some simple and easy ways to take care of your feet and keep your toes happy:
- Scrub your feet with a pumice stone to help remove the dead and dry skin.
- Apply foot cream before going to bed to prevent any cracked heel problems.
- If your feet smell, use talcum powder or foot sprays to keep your feet dry and clean.
- Soak your feet for 10 minutes in warm water mixed with salt and drops of lavender oil to relax your feet.
- Hot and cold treatment can help improve blood circulation. Dip your feet in hot water then in cold water alternatively.
- Soaking your feet in warm water mixed with shampoo helps your toe nails.
- Almond oil is very good for your skin. Apply it regularly to your feet after a bath to get a smooth result.