Spread Kindness on Kindness Day
November 1, 2022
Kindness is a generosity of spirit. It comes to life when we give of ourselves and our time to be of help to others, without expecting anything in return. When you show kindness to somebody you bring out the best in yourself, and a side effect of brightening up someone else’s day is to feel happier in the moment yourself. Here are a few Random Acts of Kindness that could really make a difference on Kindness Day, November 13:
- Smile when you see someone—go the extra mile with a friendly greeting.
- Tell a friend, family member, nurse, or mentor just how appreciated they are.
- Give a compliment, hug, or surprise gift.
- Listen without judgment and swallow your criticisms
- Buy a shopping basket of food and donate it to a food pantry or local shelter.