Help Heal Your Heart: National Cardiac Rehabilitation Week Feb 14-20
February 4, 2021
If you have a heart attack or other heart problem, cardiac rehabilitation may be an important part of your recovery. Cardiac rehabilitation can help prevent another, perhaps more serious, heart attack and can help you build heart-healthy habits. Ask your physician if a cardiac rehabilitation program is right for you or a loved one.
Benefits of Cardiac Rehab:
- Strengthening your heart and body after a heart attack.
- Relieving symptoms of heart problems, such as chest pain.
- Improving your mood.
- Reducing stress.
- Building healthier habits such as getting more exercise, quitting smoking, and eating a heart-healthy diet.
- Increasing your energy and strength.
- Making you more likely to take your prescribed heart medicines.
- Preventing future heart disease.